Tuesday 28 August 2012

Songs for Morning Meeting and Calendar


I may have spent the better part of today and yesterday finding music to go with my calendar. EEPS! As much as I love singing with the kids, it is nice to find some tunes so you don't have to listen to your own voice for morning meeting and calendar routine. I have all of my calendar on my SMART board this year, and I added sound to the different parts to go with the calendar. To save you some time, here is my full list of songs! (these were all downloaded off Itunes)

GREETING SONGS
Hello Bonjour   Pistachio Mike
How are you?    Jose-Luis Orozco
Welcome          Denise Gagne 
Good morning    Dale and Diana Hudson
Friendship Boogie   Brian Chevalier
Please and Thanks   Pistachio Mike

DAYS OF THE WEEK 
All of the same title
Timmy Wells
Kiboomu
The Magic Crayons

MONTHS OF THE YEAR
All of the same title
Ava DuPree
James Mee

SEASONS
The weather wiggle    Bob Swanson
Weather       Scott Flory
Singing the Seasons    Twin Sisters
If you know all the Seasons    Kidzup Educational Music

SUNNY
The Sun in the Sky    Yoga Child: The Bingo Kids

PARTLY CLOUDY
Mr. Golden Sun     Little Tikes

CLOUDY
Little White Cloud   Sid the Science Kid

RAINY
Rain Rain Go Away   Wee Sing Children's Songs

SNOWY
Snowflakes    Caillou

PATTERNS
Rhythm and Tonal Patterns   Children's Music Expressions- Monkey See Monkey do

SKIP COUNTING
Counting by 2's    Shelley Murley
Counting by 10's   Twin Sisters

BIRTHDAY
Today is a Special Day   Singing Time Series


Mrs. Dunn

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the mention ! We are so glad you enjoy our songs and use them in your classes.

    May I also recommend our Hello Song. Lyrics include: My name is..., Today is ...(weather), I'm... (happy etc). I use it with my 4-6 year olds and works very well.

    Thank you.

    Tim - The Magic Crayons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, thank you for letting me know about your others and thanks for the great songs

    ReplyDelete