I'm linking up with one of my FAV bloggers, Teeny Tiny Teacher, for this linky party. A little "these are a few of my favourite things." You know, kinda like Oprah, except I wasn't really planning on giving away a car.
12. Favourite movie: Well, there have not been many for 2012, but it is GOING to be The Hobbit, because I know I will love it when I see it.
11. Favourite TV series: How I met you mother. That is all I have to really say about that
10. Favourite restaraunt: Anything Italian really,
9. Favourite new thing I've tried: Blogging. Well it's reasonably new, and it is a new favourite past time.
8. Favourite gift you got: Jewellery from the hubby.
7. Favourite thing you pinned: Well I pin things... A LOT... and the reason I pin them is because I really like them, so it is hard to pick just one. I would have to say it would be this video hands down, because it changed my entire way of teaching this year, and all for the better!
6. Favourite Blog post: http://firstgradefunmrsdunn.blogspot.ca/2012/07/meet-teacher.html
Not because it is good, or exciting, but because it was my first and a big deal to me to jump into the blogging world.
5. Best Accomplishment: I think my big accomplishment for this year has been starting to sell things on TPT. That has been a pretty big deal for me, as the hubster can attest there is a LOT of TPT talk around our household.
4. Favourite picture:
This is not my favourite picture ever, but this summer in Vegas I got to see her in concert and it was pretty awesome.
3. Favourite memory: My favourite memory from 2012 was for sure getting our sweet little dog. He is just so awesome, hard to believe he is almost 1 years old already.
|Big boy Quinn|
1. One little word: Growth
Thanks for stopping by!