Monday 30 July 2012

10 Things About Mrs. Dunn

1.     I love to teach the first grade!
2.     I met my wonderful husband in fifth grade and married him in 2008.

3.     I LOVE to dance. I started when I was only four years old and have loved to move and groove ever since.

4.     I have a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever puppy named Quinn, he is adorable and amazing!

5.     I love camping, hiking and backpacking. I hiked the West Coast Trail; 7 days of backpacking adventurous fun.

6.     I love Dave Matthews Band, they are my go to band for any day of the week.

7.     I play Djembe drum, I'm not very good but I love to play and sing with my students.

8.     I love Anne of Green Gables- We went to the East Coast for our honeymoon and when we went to PEI and saw Anne's house, I may have shed a tear.

9.     I grew up in Red Deer, living with my brother, Mom and Dad in the same house until I moved to Edmonton for University.

10.   Favourites: My favourite colour is blue, my favourite food is lasagna, my favourite children's book is Stephanie's Ponytail, and my favourite TV shows are So You Think You Can Dance, How I Met Your Mother, and Being Erica.

No comments:

Post a Comment